Everyone else makes “New Year Resolutions” – I simply revise my lifelong “To Do” list…
This year I think will be a year of many changes. A lot has been happening personally and it’s been a mammoth journey getting through it. Very soon I am hoping that once a few more dramas are sorted that I will have opportunities open up that will allow me to do many awesome and fun things.
Some of the things I am planning to get back into soon:
- Get back into posting on my blog more regularly.
- Make many more awesome secondlife and other virtual world images.
- Possibly get back into making videos – mostly virtual world machinima styled.
- Might even consider doing some “let’s play” or similar gaming videos.
- Get out and do nerdy, geeky things such as sci-fi and fandom conventions.
- I could even try some other arty/geeky projects on the side.
As previous blog visitors will notice – I’ve gone for a full re-theme for my blog. The previous layout was feeling a little awkward particularly on browsers that didn’t view it correctly.
I have been posting occasionally on my DeviantArt profile. I plan to keep this up as well as cross-post across a few other similar social profiles such as Flickr, Tumblr, etc..
I am tossing up the idea of changing out my youtube channel – it is still running off my old “madnashy” username. I have made a new Youtube Channel with the aim of using to more professionally publish some video works that I have planned. So “Watch this space!“. I am unsure yet on if I will get rid of the old identity or keep it around to share various scraps of video clips to friends.
I am somewhat abandoning my idea for a comic (Muddy Waters) – but there is a chance I may still make a comic strip for it from time to time depending on the inspirations I get.
I have been getting into other computer games lately with thanks to the “Steam for Linux” project by Valve opening up the floodgates for new possibilities.
Either way – it is going to be fun getting back into the swing of things…