Basically it’s a simple little questionnaire about one’s Second-Life identity.
So here goes my version:
- What’s your SL name? Mudslinger Ning
- What made you choose this name? “Mudslinger was a carryover from a character I had when once playing the online game “Anarchy Online” where my character was a martial artist who didn’t need to weigh his hands down with weapons. The “Ning” surname I picked kinda fitted best at the time because it felt like there was some connection with the “Knights of Ni!” (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
- What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) I am often called “Mud” or “Muddy”
- What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) Muddy – because it now feels simpler and opens more opportunity for new people I meet to not need to say the whole name in conversation.
- Do you like your SL name? Yes
- If you could change your SL name, what would it be? Right now I don’t want to change it.
- What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? I have seen so many but one that sticks in my mind is “Whowants Mayo” (which was actually created by a local RL friend) – otherwise just look in the people directory for anyone with the “Sideways” surname and you’ll be giggling for a while…
- What’s the coolest (your favourite) SL name you’ve ever seen? Do I really have to pick a favourite? I can’t seem to pick out a specific one…
You can read other people’s responses via the comments on [this link]
And in some recent shenanigans I made this avatar pictured below just for the sake of messing with the name – I don’t really like the guy (apart from a couple of songs) but for some reason I had the urge to create it.